I loved Malta! ( If you havnet read my post about there then have a look here) Whilst there I may have went a bit crazy on the clothes shopping as they had some great sales on. The hotel we stayed just happened to have one of the largest shopping malls in Malta right next door so the temptation was just too much! Dear all Maltese people out there, you have great shops! as well as having all the shops we have back home like Topshop, new look and River island, a lot of your own / Italian clothing shops are amazing, I am very jealous.
1) monochrome thick leggings - Stradivarius.com - €7.99
2) Printed trousers - Stradivarius.com - €25.99
3) Floral open back top - Stradivarius.com - €4.99
4) White thick knit Jumper -http://en.calliope.info/ - €5.99
5) Black dress - http://en.calliope.info/ - €4.99
6) Black pleated skirt - http://en.calliope.info/ - €3.99
7) Plain black and blue oversized tees - http://en.calliope.info/ - €2.99
8) Scarf - suviouner shop - €6.00
I want your help! I was always never really up for doing big haul type posts as they sometimes seem a little messy and I could find away to get photographs that I like. What do you guys think? Do you like this layout, pictures and this type of post? Let me know below!
Thanks for reading! Read my first August post here!