Monday 25 August 2014

Rotterdam Apartment tour

















Whilst in Rotterdam (blogpost coming soon) we stayed in a beautiful apartment. This post is something I  never thought I would do on my blog however the view and apartment were stunning so I thought I would be a waste not to blog about it.

 The apartment was amazing! The view being the best. Being located centrally the views were spectacular especially at sunset. Sitting outside on a night watching the sun set over the city was truly beautiful. Then even when not outside full length windows mean you always have something to look at. The apartment also had a great layout and interior design. Even if not staying on the penthouse, the minimalist yet modern comfort layout is great for anyone staying there. It also had everything you could need plus more for a week long stay, big enough bedrooms, fully supplied kitchen ect.

I would love to stay again!

http://www.urbanresidences.com/

Thanks for reading,  Remember im blogging everyday in August!

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment