Monday 7 July 2014

Benefit - Rockateur blush review





 Being on a student budget I often read about a million and one reviews before I buy a high end product. The benefit Rockateur blush being one that I did my research on. Therefore I was extremely happy to receive it as a part of the beauty swap at the Lincoln blog meetup ( blog post and vlog here). After a couple of weeks trying it out I am loving it!!

The blush itself is a beautiful rose gold which also highlights very subtly. Originally it had a top layer of shimmer however after a few application I found it was just the right about  to give you  a healthy looking luminous glow. The product applies well being very lightweight and quite sheer. However is very buildable if wanted. The packaging im not as sure about. I do love boxed blushes ect however the chains and lace do make it look a little cheaper. However apart from that it is a lovely product to use daily. I never really use brushes that come with products even if it does seem like a decent brush, which this one does. Instead I normally use the real techniques blush brush to apply.


I know this wasn't really a full review but I haven't had that long to really get to know the product.

Thanks for reading 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment