Sunday 20 July 2014

The Harry Potter studio Tour - London







So this post may be a little more then delayed as I actually went to the tour in December and now its July! I'm not really sure why I never did the post however I found the pictures the other day so better late then never! The tour  was amazing, being English I think its pretty much mandatory to at least watch all the movies.

The tour was great! I'm not going to do a full in depth review because there is lots of blogs around which have done a much better explanation of the day then I will. The day basically consisted of myself being a complete fan-girl for the day. You are taken on a tour of the complete set, watch exclusive footage, see all the props make-up and clothes and  even had a magical ride on a broom (WHICH WAS PRETTY DARN COOL). The first part includes watching some never seen before footage in some very comfy chairs and having a guided tour of the great hall. After that point you are free to roam the giant set taking as much time as you need.

I wish I got more pictures however I did film a vlog whilst I was there but it also never got uploaded. Therefore  it may or may not get uploaded in the future.

There is lots of little surprises through out the whole tour which makes the harry potter experience just more special. I will say to make sure you read all the stuff and take in as much of it as possible. As otherwise its easy not to make the most of it.

Have you been? What do you think?

Thanks for reading

xx

*the pictures are not in order of the tour and some where taken by my brother*

1 comment:

  1. I've been to the tour twice now, once in December and just recently, about a month ago. It was definitely more magical in the snow at christmas but both times were amazing! :)

    Maddie // itsthatplacecalledhere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete