Thursday 29 May 2014

Going out outfits on the cheap - (2)

This is the second post of my 'Going out outfits on the cheap', this time consisting of a beautiful pair of shorts from Matalan that were only £8. Compared to somewhere like Zara were they would be something around £30 /£40 , the quality is still amazing. I know this outfit is less going out and more christening or a wedding outfit but lets just go with it.

Outfit 2 

SHORTS - Matalan  - £8
TOP -  Dorothy Perkins - £4 - sale 
HEELS - Deichmann -£12.99
BAG - Next - £12
LIPSTICK - Lasting finish by Kate lipstick in 110 - Rimmel - £5.49



I really love having a bright outfit then matching shoes and my bag together. Id also just like to say how becuase I am very tall (5ft10) im not a fan of huge heels due to feeling a bit 'manish'. Therefore normally whatever heels I do show will not be amazingly high.

Thanks for reading,

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment