Thursday 29 May 2014

Bedroom inspiration




 


My family have plans to be moving in the future so naturally I turned straight to tumblr to start looking for new bedroom inspiration. My 'tumblr and pinterest bedroom pics' folder on my laptop has grown quite a lot so I thought I would share a few that im really going to take inspiration from and try and incorporate into my new room.

I really want a vintage / shabby chic / hipster type room so trying to put all of them three together is going to be hard but im determined. Fairy lights these days are an obvious must  but the perfect dressing table is going to be a bit harder to create. One thing im definitely going to take on board though is large mirrors as they really do open up your room making it look a lot bigger.

Thanks for reading 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment