Tuesday 24 June 2014

Scarlett fashion - Paisie Ocean Blue Necklace *




In my lovely goody bag from the Lincoln blogger meet, I received this down right gorgeous necklace from Scarlett fashion! Now I will say now that I will never say that I love anything given to me by PR or through blog meets ect just because it was free. However this necklace is literally my new baby! It is such my style and I have already picked out outfits that I want to wear it with. So I would like to say thank you for the donation by Scarlett fashion, I LOVE IT! I also wore it in my vlog of the meet so have a look at that (here)


They are an online fashion retailer and I've been having a good look through there website since the meet. I think I meant have to put in an order for the  Missco Girl Oversize bag as It looks beautiful. 

                                                            Thank you for reading!

                                                                          xx


1 comment:

  1. Hey Chloe! Feel free to add this to the LincsBlogMeet link up as it will make for a great collection of links about both the day and the companies involved!
    Bel
    http://www.journeysaremydiary.com/2014/06/lincsblogmeet-event.html

    ReplyDelete