Sunday 15 June 2014

I can see!





I've been struggling with my eyes for a while, but kept putting back having a test in fear. Although my prescription isn't strong, trying to study for A levels and not being able to read the board is probably not the smartest move to make. After realising I wouldn't be able start driving lessons without an eye test, I knew id have to get glasses.

It did take me a while to find a pair I liked as I wasn't sure what I wanted and what would suit me. After looking at lots of different places I ended up picking this pair of jigsaw glasses from boots - (click here to view ) . I wanted something that wouldn't go out of fashion and would go with everything.

I am very happy with the result even if they take a while to get use to.

Thanks for reading 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment