Sunday 19 October 2014

Huge lush haul + the Christmas stock




So the lush Christmas stock is back in so the other weekend my friends went and it got a little crazy. 

Soap
Baked Alaska 
Yog Nog

Bath Bomb 
Dashing Santa 
Butter Bear 
Lord of Misrule

Bath Melt 
Melting Snowman 
snow angle 

Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub 

Enzymion  Moisturiser 

Tea Tree Water  Toner 

Seanik Shampoo bar and tin 

Wiccy Magic Muscles - Massage bar and tin 



Whats your favourite lush product?


Thanks for reading,


xx






6 comments:

  1. these all look so nice! i desperately need to get to lush and get my hands on some of the a/w bath bombs!

    Elena | A Style Shake

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bought some really nice things. Unfortunately I have never bought or tried lush products. It is definitely on my wish list. xo

    Antonia || Sweet Passions

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you got, cannot wait to get into a Lush store and pick up a few things x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you got so much! And I never knew they did pink paper bags! I got the Dashing Santa too, I'm so excited to use it! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  5. Christmas stuff already?! YES YES YES
    xx beautyyybychloe.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete