Saturday 20 September 2014

A little life update - Quality over quantity


Just in case its not clear I really love blogging. I love everything and especially when I get amazing feedback through comments and tweets by you. I've recently had some amazing opportunities offered to me (which of course I accepted) so basically im very happy right now.

I got a tweet the other day asking where I had gone this month which I understand as ive only had 4 posts up this month! I know ive been a bad blogger but after the rush of blogging everyday in August two things happened. Firstly a received  a little bit of bloggers block however I now have some new posts ready to upload so that's been overcome now. Secondly after the relaxing August period ive been thrown back into work, A levels and uni applications meaning I haven't had a lot of time to get lots of amazing blog stuff done. I think most bloggers will agree with me that blogging should be quality over quantity and I don't want to put rubbish up on my blog.

So basically I haven't left and there will be a lot more coming up on my blog every soon as well as (hopefully if technology doesn't fail me) an Autumn lookbook.

Thanks for still being here!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Hope A levels and uni has all settled down a bit for you now! Looking forward to the Autumn Lookbook! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing update :-) would love it of you could check out my latest post xo

    Aliona | fromalionawithlove.com

    ReplyDelete