Tuesday 21 April 2015

MAC lipstick - Hot Gossip


Whenever I'm investing in high end lipsticks, I tend to go for more bold and bright colours. However the other day I picked up MAC's Creamsheen lipstick in Hot Gossip.
Hot Gossip is a nude pink with a hint of plum. It is a lipstick which is defiantly more for day to day use and is now a staple in my everyday makeup bag.
I really love the  'creamsheen' lipsticks, as I have another in my collection, sweet & sour, which I love. They are a really moisturising lipstick and have a creamy texture which isn't sticky but is long lasting.
As with all MAC lipsticks it smells divine, a subtle sweet vanilla smell which isn't over powering. 

Do you have Hot Gossip? Whats your opinion?

Thanks for reading

xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that is beautiful! It looks like such a pretty, wearable pink.,
    To be honest, I haven't been to the MAC counter in ages, so I don't know what's out there these days. :-O
    ChicAndAlluring.com

    ReplyDelete